Eight Ways that Donations Help Advance Kingdom Values in the Culture and Public Square
1. Valley Faith in Action TV program, which features guests who can encourage and inspire viewers to put their faith into action!
2. Expand our Valley outreach through the web site, the internet, mailings, and media with quality materials that advance Faith, Family, and Freedom issues.
3. Host guest seminars by nationally known groups such as Liberty Counsel, Wallbuilders, Alliance Defense Fund, and the Family Research Council (FRC).
4. Fund public education and mobilization programs such as the Capstone and America's Godly Heritage Seminars, displays at County Fairs, and other civic events and forums.
5. Assist and help support The Family Foundation with its Voter Guides, Report Cards, Winning Matters campaigns, and other legislative efforts and events.
6. Sponsor Valley pastors for special events in Washington, Richmond, and other venues, like “Watchmen on the Wall” briefings by FRC.
8. S.E.E.D. – Sow, Educate, Expand, and Direct programs that will help restore America’s Judeo-Christian Heritage and preserve its Christian faith and values.
"Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it." Psalm 127:1
“It is the duty of nations as well as of men to own their dependence upon the overruling power of God … and to recognize the sublime truth announced in the Holy Scriptures and proved by all history that those nations only are blest whose God is the Lord.”
“We resolve that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom.”
Abraham Lincoln, Gettysburg Address, 1863